The display of error code E02 on the Bosch dishwasher indicates that the machine is having a problem with heating the water. This means that the problem is of an electronic nature.
Causes of Error Code E02
The temperature of the water in the tank is maintained by the heating-element and its wiring. So, issues with these components can lead to this error. Also, a malfunctioning thermostat or main unit, can also lead to this error.
Related Bosch Dishwasher Guides:
Fixing Error Code E02
The issue could have been caused due to a glitch in the system, so the first recommended thing to do is to restart the system and run it after 10-15 minutes. If this does not work, procced by following these steps:
- Check the wiring and the connections inside the machine.
- Check the wires with a multimeter, if you find any defected ones, fix them.
- After this, examine the main unit, its wires and connections. If you cannot identify the problem, then you need to consult a professional.
- Also, check the heating-element and the thermostat.
- If all of these components are working fine, then it is recommended that you call a professional.
Hopefully, the error code E02 vanishes from the display of your Bosch dishwasher.