When there are issues with the Aqua Sensor of the Bosch Dishwasher, it displays the error code E06. The Aqua Sensor is a detector that measures the turbidity of the water.
The turbidity of the water determines how much the water is foggy or cloudy, which is caused by the individual particles present in the water.
So, the Aqua Sensor tests the water and sends a signal to the system. According to the received signal, the nature of washing cycle is determined. According to this signal, the washing cycle can be a long or a shorter one. This process saves the amount of electricity consumed and it can also check whether the water can be used again or not.
Bear in mind that the malfunctioning of the control module can also lead to the display of the error code E06. In that case, you have to call a professional.
Related Bosch Dishwasher Guides:
Fixing Error Code E06
As in every case, the first step that you must do is to restart the device to get rid of any glitch in the system. Once you have gone through that, follow the steps given below:
- Take a look at the tank of the dishwasher and see whether it needs cleaning or not.
- Next, locate the Aqua Sensor at the bottom of the device, attached to the circulation pump. Take the left panel out, so you can easily access the Aqua Sensor.
- Clean the Aqua Sensor, then examine its connections. Clean them if it is required.
- Use a multimeter to test the sensor. In case of any issues, consider replacing it.
- If the error still persists, then the problem might have been caused due to the problematic control module. In that case, you should call a professional.
Hopefully, this guide helps you in getting rid of the error code E06 from your dishwasher.