Continuously getting error code E25 on your Siemens dishwasher? Here’s how to fix it!
The error code E25 on the Siemens Dishwasher is an indication of a drainage issue in the machine. This means that the machine is having a hard time letting the water out.
Causes of the Error Code E25
- Clogged pump, filter, or hose.
- Issues with the drain pump.
- Clogged impeller.
Fixing the Error Code E25
Start by restarting the dishwasher for 10-15 minutes.
If this doesn’t work, go through these steps:
- Start disassembling the machine by taking out all the trays and the baskets.
- Locate the hosepipe and the drain filter. Clean them thoroughly.
- Once you have cleaned the hosepipe and the drain filter, take the impeller out and clean it.
Other Siemens Dishwasher Guides
Hopefully after following these steps, the error code disappears from the display.