Fisher & Paykel is known for its famous and state of the art washing machines. However, just like any other brand washing machines, sometimes your Fisher & Paykel ones may also require basic troubleshooting to get it back to normal operation.
Normally, it is recommended to reset your washing machine if it is not spinning or draining or having any other similar nature issue.
In this article, we have covered easy-to-follow steps to reset common Fisher and Paykel washing machine models.
Before proceeding with the steps to reset or restart your Fisher and Paykel washing machine, make sure you are not in middle of washing cycle.
This is because in that case, doing reset operation might cause other problems with your washing machine.
Steps to Reset Fisher and Paykel Smart Drive Washing Machine
- Disconnect Smart Drive washing machine electrical cord from wall socket.
- Keep it disconnected for 1 minute or 60 seconds.
- Connect the washing machine electrical cord back to socket and turn it ON.
This will reset your Fisher and Paykel Smart Drive washing machine to its factory default setting.
Steps to Reset Fisher and Paykel Top Loader Washing Machine
Before following the below-mentioned steps, make sure your machine is power-on but its cycle it not running.
- Tap and hold the “Keylock” and “Start/Pause” buttons for about 3 seconds until you hear 3 beeps.
- The display will now show “tAP”. Press on “Delicate” wash option and then the display will show “rST”
- Now touch and hold the “Start/Pause” button again for 3 seconds.
That’s it. This practice will reset your Top Loader washing machine to its factory settings.
Steps to Reset Fisher and Paykel EcoSmart Washer
To reset your EcoSmart washer, you will need to follow only 3 steps:
- Unplug your EcoSmart Washer from wall outlet.
- Keep it disconnected for 45-60 seconds.
- Connect it again to power and turn it ON.