If your Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer is acting abnormally, or showing some unknown error codes or beeping, then it is best practice to reset it. Here you will find a complete step by step guide on how to reset this dishwasher to get rid of annoying problems.
Steps to Reset Fisher and Paykel Dishwasher
The procedure to reset your Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher is very easy and straight-forward, and no expert knowledge of field is required to follow it.
So without any further ado, lets start with the steps:
- To begin with, press and then keep holding the “Key” button and the lock image button simultaneously for around 5 seconds.
- After that, press the “Power” button, which will Turn OFF the dishwasher.
- Now, unplug the dishwasher from the socket. At-least wait for 7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes, plug the dishwasher to socket again.
- Press the power button again to Turn ON the dishwasher.
Once your Fisher and Paykel dishwasher is reseted, it will Turn ON just like it did when you installed it for the first time. Hopefully, the annoying problems/error codes would be gone now.
If the same error code appears again, then the issue may be with the hardware or software, and in that case, it is recommended to contact authorized support from the company.